- The Alpha and Beta brainwaves are trained
- Each hemisphere of the brain is trained individually
- Improves sleep to be more restoring and restful
- Geared towards e-gamers, racing, extreme sport, and combat sport athletes
- Designed to enhance mental stamina
- Best for athletes who don't get a mental break while competing
- Session takes around 35 minutes
What Does This Training Do?
Beta and Alpha brainwaves are trained separately.These two brainwaves heavily influence a person's ability to focus. The ability to focus is like a muscle; the more it is trained and worked out, the better and longer a person can use it. An athlete may not crack under pressure the first time, but if their ability to focus is weak, it is only a matter of time. This can be the difference between just making it to the playoffs, and winning the championship.
- Frequency Too High-Athlete has a scatter brain, tense feeling. This makes it hard to focus and relax.
- Frequency Too Low-Athlete feels tired and unmotivated. This can prevent an athlete from performing at peak levels due to a lack of desire.
- Normal Frequency-Athlete has a focused and "in action" mentality. This athlete has a clear, confident mind.
- Frequency Too High-Athlete is depressed. This can lead to an uninterested competitor, who can bring a whole team down.
- Frequency Too Low-Athlete feels distracted. An athlete with this psyche has trouble controlling their thoughts.
- Normal Frequency-Athlete is more aware and ready for action. This athlete is free from outside distractions, which allows their decisions to be made more quickly.